The Tribes


Main Hall - June 2, 2022

Factors affecting the value of Cryptocurrency  

🚀 Tip Me 🥰


Cryptocurrency value is definitely not stable as it rises and falls in its nature. What factors affect cryptocurrency value? Demand is the first thing that springs to mind. The demand for anything increases the price, and vice versa. Several factors influence how bitcoin prices change, and we’ll look at them in detail in this post.




The production cost is another factor that influences cryptocurrency value. Every day, miners use specialized hardware or servers to produce new tokens and verify new network transactions. Miners are rewarded with virtual tokens and a network fee for their efforts.


The miner’s network activity allows decentralized cryptocurrency to keep working. So, if mining costs increase, the cryptocurrency value may also increase. It makes no sense for miners to spend their resources mining new cryptocurrency tokens if the rewards are not big enough to cover the expenses and bring them profit. However, this isn’t always the case and isn’t uniform across all cryptos, so make sure to research before committing




The number of people buying and utilizing a token increases when it is available on a big number of crypto exchanges. If you need to transfer any cryptocurrency token between two or more exchanges, you will have to pay a charge for each swap, increasing the investment cost.




With new tokens being issued every day, the number of existing cryptocurrencies continues to grow, therefore, a huge number of competitions arises in the market There are coins for memes, soccer teams, celebrities, and much more. Among these new coins, there are also potential cryptocurrency projects that could overcome a current limitation and develop a large user network.




Theoretically, if the cryptocurrency supply is limited, the price will rise as fewer coins are available for purchase. If just 40% of the coins are in circulation and the remaining 60% are reserved, the price may fall as additional coins become available for purchase.


Existing coins are “burned” by some cryptocurrency projects by sending them to an unrecoverable location on the blockchain. They can regulate the available supply this way.




Certain countries dislike the decentralized and unregulated nature of cryptocurrency and are looking for ways to regulate it.


Setting a tax on any fiat money people use to cash out their coins is the simplest method to regulate crypto. People who want to cash out their winnings can simply use a different coin because this tax only applies to specific tokens.


Several countries have determined that banning Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a few other currencies is the best approach to control the crypto industry. Regulating cryptocurrencies in a country with a significant number of users will, unfortunately, have a detrimental impact on its value.


Nonetheless, several countries, such as Japan, are experimenting with blockchain technology and are apparently constructing a blockchain platform.




The value of cryptocurrency is known to fluctuate as a result of social media excitement. It also works other ways, as news can either drop or raise prices. There’s also the impact of influential members of the crypto community, like as Elon Musk, who has influenced the value of the DOGE coin on multiple occasions, whether intentionally or not.